If you’ve been injured in a pedestrian accident, you may be feeling overwhelmed by the aftermath of such an experience. Navigating insurance claims and the legal concerns that come with your accident is a hassle when factoring in the physical and emotional pain.
What are the causes of pedestrian injuries?
Other causes of pedestrian injury accidents are:
- Driver fatigue
- Weaving in and out of traffic on city streets
- Failure to yield
- Running a stop sign or stoplight
What to do after a pedestrian accident?
After your injury, if you are able to do it yourself, you should:
- Call 911
- If someone witnessed the accident, you should get their contact information.
- As soon as you get home, write down everything that you can remember about the accident
- Take the photos of the accident scene and license plate of the car that hit you with your phone, and we will turn them into a cash settlement.
- In the unfortunate event that you were hit by a car in Atlanta, it’s important to call an experienced pedestrian accident attorney as soon as possible.
- Start creating a file for your medical receipts