If you’ve lost a loved one in a construction accident, it is important to contact an attorney as soon as you can. With construction sites constantly changing, it is important for the site to be investigated and observed in the condition it was in when the accident happened. Property owners may try to cover up or fix the dangerous condition that caused the accident, or it may be eliminated on its own as part of original construction plans. This is why you need an attorney who will work quickly and efficiently to ensure that you have the most compelling case possible.
Construction accidents can happen to anyone, and wrongful death from these accidents is a common thing. It happens when there are dangerous conditions that create a high chance of fatality for those nearby. This usually results in the individual’s family being able to take legal actions against those responsible for the accident.
We have the experience and expertise to help with any type of Atlanta construction accident.
These accidents happen for many reasons, including:
- Falling from a height, including scaffolding
- Being struck by an object
- Being electrocuted on the job
- Being caught in between two hazards (two vehicles, one vehicle and a wall, etc.)
- Tripping and falling due to an unmarked hazard
- Burn injuries
- Car or truck accidents during working hours.